Frequently Asked Questions/Online Help
Click any question below to view the the answer!
1. How can I retrieve my password?
You may retrieve your password by using the "Forgot
Your Password?" feature on our home page or on the user login screen.
2. How can I update my personal profile or email address?
You may update your personal profile or email address through "My
Account" or when you purchase a course.
3. Why can't I enter the PDHonline Course Library after I complete the registration?
Your web browser's cookie function may be disabled or your web browser is an old version. To access PDHonline's personalized web pages, you need to turn on the cookie function in your web browser per instructions below.
If enabling the cookie function in your browser does not eliminate the problem and your web browser is not the latest version, we recommend you to download the latest Google Chrome or download the latest Microsoft Edge or download the latest Mozilla Firefox.
4. Why can't I login using my email address (user ID) and password?
This problem could be caused by one of the following reasons:
1. Your computer memorized a different password for the corresponding email address. In this case, do not use the password memorized by your computer. Instead, type in your password. Please note that password is case-sensitive.
2. If you do not remember your password or are not sure what password you used before, you may request your password by using the "Forgot Your Password?" feature on our website. If you do not receive your password within five minutes, please check your junk or spam email folders. Sometimes, valid emails could land in these folders.
3. Maybe you are using an old version of a browser. If you used Firefox, you may want to try Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to see if you can log in using a different browser.
4. The other possible
cause is that your web browser's cookie
function may be disabled. To test if your computer can communicate with our server, you may try to log into our website using the following dummy account:
5. Why can't I receive the password I requested through your website?
Our server sends out your password immediately upon your online request. If you have not received your password through email, please check your junk or spam email folder if applicable. If it is not there or you do not have a junk email folder, please check your email filter setting. Some email systems may block emails from senders not listed in the contact list (whitelist).
6. Do you have an introductory promotional offer for the first time PDHonline users?
Yes. As part of our
ongoing 20th Anniversary celebrations, the first time users may receive a 25% discount for their purchase. Just enter the following coupon code in Step 2 of the payment process at the time of online purchase:
If you could not find the answer to your question, please send your question through "Contact Us".